What is Work Study?
Work study is a part-time job that helps pay for your National Louis University education. The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program pays you an hourly wage for a job on the NLU campus or with an approved community organization. Work study is a need-based form of financial aid, and eligibility is determined by the information you provide on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Benefits of Work Study
We do our best to match work-study students with jobs related to your field of interest. Here are some of the benefits of work study at NLU:
- Competitive pay rates
- Convenient locations on and off campus
- Development of marketable skills
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate students
- Hands-on work experience in your field
- Professional development and support
How to Apply for Work Study
Visit us online at https://jobs.nl.edu/hr to apply.