Beginning in June 2013, this scholarship will offer current and former NLU undergraduate students a 15 percent tuition discount if they enroll in an additional NLU undergraduate degree or a graduate program within 18 months of graduation from the University.
Please note all NLU resources cannot exceed 25% of the tuition charges each term.
- official undergraduate graduation date from NLU within 18 months of admission to another degree program at the University
- admission and enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University beginning in June 2013 or later
- maintain enrollment during the 13-14 academic year
- adhere to the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy of the University
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.
Eligible Graduation Dates:
|Earliest Graduation Date for
|Latest Graduation Date for
|Summer 2013||Fall 2011||Spring 2013|
|Fall 2013||Winter 2012||Summer 2013|
|Winter 2014||Spring 2012||Fall 2013|
|Spring 2014||Summer 2012||Winter 2014|