The Pioneer Scholarship is an award worth up to 30 percent of the tuition costs per term. It is automatically given to admitted students who enroll in one of the eligible undergraduate programs offered. The following criteria apply to students who begin classes in the 2015-2016 academic year.
Pioneer Scholarship Criteria
- Admission to National Louis University
- Transfer 15 to 45 hours from any other university or college
- Must enroll at least full time, 12 or more quarter hours per term (excludes summer terms)
- The scholarship can be awarded until the student has reached 180 quarter hours of combined transfer and institutional coursework
- Maintain at least a 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA to remain eligible
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.
Please Note: All National Louis Scholarships require U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status. Undocumented students who meet the criteria may apply to receive the Harrison Professional Pathways Scholarship for Undocumented Students. International students who meet the criteria may apply to receive the NLU Alumni Choice and PTK Scholarships. International students who apply for but are not awarded the PTK Scholarship are ineligible to receive the NLU Platinum or National Louis scholarships as both require U.S. citizenship or permanent residency status.