The Educational Leadership Administration and Supervision Scholarship is an award that is given to new NCE graduate students. Students must be fully admitted. The scholarship is for students who began the program in 2011-2012 or later.
- On campus candidates admitted to the M.Ed. or EDS in Administration and Supervision program
- Students must take at least 5 hours per term
- Maintain GPA of at least 3.00
- Student must adhere to the Satisfactory Academic Progress of National Louis University
- Students may receive scholarship up to $744 per term based on 5 hours and $893 per term based on 6 hours
- Scholarship cannot exceed 6 terms
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- Scholarship is not refundable to the student, can only be used to cover tuition costs
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.
Please Note: All National Louis Scholarships require U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status. Undocumented students who meet the criteria may apply to receive the Harrison Professional Pathways Scholarship for Undocumented Students. International students who meet the criteria may apply to receive the NLU Alumni Choice and PTK Scholarships. International students who apply for but are not awarded the PTK Scholarship are ineligible to receive the NLU Platinum or National Louis scholarships as both require U.S. citizenship or permanent residency status.