Pathways FAFSA Workshop Registration
National Louis University has partnered with the Illinois Student Assistant Commission (ISAC) to help students and families complete their FAFSA for the school year 2017-2018. Parents are welcome. These workshops are for students entering into the Harrison Pathways Program only. All other students click here for the FAFSA workshop schedule. Select the day, time, and campus you would like to attend below.
Please bring the following items to the workshop:
- FSA ID username and password
- Social Security Number
- Driver's License Number
- W-2 Forms for 2015
- Your (and your spouse's, if married) 2015 Federal Income Tax Return
- Your parent's 2015 Federal Income Tax Return (if student is deemed a dependent student per FAFSA - usually means born after 1/1/1994)
- Student's (and parent's, if born after 1/1/1994) 2015 untaxed income records such as Social Security benefits, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), welfare, or veterans' benefits records.
- Student's alien registration card (permanent resident card) if not a U.S. citizen.
Please Note: If you are in an undergraduate or non-degree seeking program and born after Jan 1, 1994, we will also need parent's tax information.