Looking to get ahead in your career?
A Leader in Adult Education Since 1886
At National Louis University, students with demanding jobs, family and full-time responsibilities are the rule, not the exception. NLU is here to support your educational goals. Distinctive in design and delivery, our programs are created to fit your busy schedule.
National Louis University has partnered with Advocate Health Care to offer undergraduate and graduate business programs for all Advocate Health Care employees at a significant discount off the total NLU tuition.
Degree programs include the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Leadership, Bachelor of Science in Management, Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Health Services Administration. Click here for program details.
Classes meet at an NLU campus, online or on-site at an Advocate Health Care location one night a week for the duration of the program.
Take advantage of NLU's corporate partnership benefits:
- 20%* tuition partnership grant for Advocate Health Care employees for all programs whether online or face-to-face* at the time of initial enrollment
- NLU scholarship options and a generous transfer credit policy for undergraduate transfer students
- Undergraduate academic credit for technical training, faculty-approved certifications/licenses, work and military experience
- No GRE or GMAT requirement for graduate programs if other criteria met
- Flexible class schedules plus online options for the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Leadership, Bachelor of Science in Management, Master of Science in Health Services Administration and Master of Business Administration programs.
- Five convenient locations throughout Chicagoland that include downtown Chicago, Skokie, Wheeling, Elgin and Lisle
- Plus college credit for relevant work or life experience through NLU's Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) program. This course is a means to recognize, document and validate your learning from life and work experiences for possible college credit.
Be sure to identify yourself to an NLU enrollment advisor as an Advocate Health Care employee.
We look forward to welcoming you to the NLU family. Fill out the Request More Information form to connect with an enrollment advisor.
* It is necessary to identify yourself as an Advocate Health Care employee when speaking to a NLU enrollment specialist in order to receive the partnership discount.
The Advocate Health Care degree programs
National Louis University is proud to partner with Advocate Health Care to offer four of the most in-demand programs from our School of Business and Management: the Bachelor of Science in Health Care Leadership, Bachelor of Science in Management, Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Health Services Administration.
Learn more about how these programs can help you strengthen your skill set, sharpen your leadership abilities and take your career to the next level.
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Leadership (HCL)
If you are passionate about helping others through work in health care, the HCL program can prepare you for leadership opportunities in a broad range of settings, from hospitals and clinics, to assisted living, medical sales and much more.
Now you can enhance your B.S. in Health Care Leadership degree and career readiness with a concentration in Long Term Care. The concentration will ready you for licensing by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB).
Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM)
Get the essentials needed to succeed in business today with the BSM program, which gives you a foundation in business principles as well as an understanding of management, leadership, marketing, strategy and organizational dynamics.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Learn how to maximize your potential as a leader in the MBA program, which cultivates students' leadership abilities through a combination of traditional strategies, individual strength focus, and critical foundational skills and knowledge. NEW! Now you can choose from MBA, MBA in Nonprofit Management and MBA in Entrepreneurship options through NLU's Master of Business Administration program.
If you wish to advance in an administrative role in health care, the MHA program can give you the comprehensive planning, organizational and regulation-responsive toolkit to manage within one of the nation's fastest growing economic sectors.
NLU has received specialized accreditation for all of these programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
Request more information and start on the path to your degree today!