CPSA is comprised of three schools
NLU's College of Professional Studies and Advancement (CPSA) was created by merging the former College of Management and Business with the former College of Arts and Sciences. CPSA is comprised of the School of Health and Human Services, School of Social and Behavioral Sciences and School of Business and Management.
CPSA Schools and Degree Programs
Learn about the opportunities and benefits available
Whether you're just starting out in your career, seeking to change professions or want to take your business savvy to the next level with a master's degree, the School of Business and Management can help you achieve your goals.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Nonprofit Management
- M.S. in Human Resource Management and Development
- M.S. in Written Communication
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership
The School of Health and Human Services represents cutting-edge programs that enable you to lead the way in bringing 21st century healthcare to communities and meeting human needs in today’s society.
- B.A. in Human Services
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership
- M.S. in Counseling (School or Clinical Mental Health Concentration)
- Master of Health Services Administration (MHA)
- M.S. in Human Services Management
The School of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers a variety of programs that prepare you to help people in companies, schools and communities.
- B.A. in Applied Behavioral Sciences
- B.A. in Criminal Justice (also available online)
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.A. in Social Science
- M.A. in Psychology
- M.A. in Psychology: Teaching of Psychology
- M.A. in Public Policy and Administration
- M.S. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S./Ed.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. in Community Psychology
How to Apply
Our admissions counselors are here to walk you through the process. Start by visiting Admissions and following the instructions for applying as an undergraduate or applying as a graduate student. We’re excited for you to join the CPSA community!
Get answers to your questions about the new College of Professional Studies and Advancement.