New Program! MBA in Entrepreneurship
Learn how to harness your individual strengths to maximize your potential as a leader, while gaining a set of career-enhancing skills to start a business or become a more effective contributor in a for-profit, nonprofit, or government organization. National Louis University's Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Entrepreneurship combines the strength of the MBA curriculum with the skills to become a practical innovator through developing new ideas, bringing these ideas to life and dealing with the challenges facing an entrepreneur.
This concentration helps students identify the requisite skills for starting projects and ventures of their own, as well as for working as 'intrapreneurs' or inside entrepreneurs within larger organizations. With a focus on the principle of authentic leadership, students learn how today’s business professionals achieve results, drive significant, positive organizational impact and lead from a place of passion, integrity and relationship development.
Consider getting your MBA in Entrepreneurship at National Louis University (NLU) if you:
- Want to develop the skills and knowledge required to be an effective leader and organizational change agent, with a focus on authentic leadership
- Want to enrich your graduate experience with the skills needed to become an effective entrepreneur
- Wish to increase your real-world business acumen through solving business problems in class, growing your teamwork skills, and learning to think and manage strategically
- Are looking to network and make connections that will stay with you throughout your career
Within the generalist MBA portion of the program, students gain a heightened understanding of how to enhance their leadership effectiveness through self-assessment, simulation and reflection, reinforcing skills such as:
- Dynamic environment management
- Problem solving/analysis
- Strategic integration
- Effective communication
- Ethical responsibility
Students also gain a solid foundation of business knowledge, including the ability to analyze organizational issues, evaluate possible alternatives, and determine appropriate actions through the application of finance, economics, strategy, organizational and human resources, and marketing.
With the added specialization in entrepreneurship, students will develop and sharpen skills that are critical in initiating projects and ventures of their own, building on existing ideas, or while working for large organizations as entrepreneurs.
- Designed to deliver ultimate flexibility for today’s adult students.
- The perfect blend of online coursework combined with face-to-face, dynamic interactive learning.
- Cohort model supports a sense of community and team building with the same group of students throughout the program.
- Illinois MBA students meet every other week.
- Florida MBA students meet once per term.
The MBA with Entrepreneurship concentration is also available face-to-face and fully online!
- Leadership-focused curriculum — Provides students with foundational business knowledge with a unique emphasis and process to develop individualized leadership skills.
- "Quality Matters" standards — Online courses are developed under the rigorous standards of Quality Matters, ensuring the promotion of student engagement and an excellent learning experience.
- Accessible faculty — With extensive professional experience and a track record of successfully training and mentoring adult learners, NLU's typical student-to-professor ratio is 20:1, ensuring a high level of personal interaction.
- Adult-focused program — Offered in a format designed for the professional development of adult learners.
- Diversity — A supportive student population from a wide range of backgrounds and life and career experiences.
- Flexibility — Classes offered fully on campus, online or blended (combination of online and face-to-face learning).
- Tremendous value — High-quality credentials for career success without a hefty price tag.
- IACBE accreditation — Recognized outcome-based curriculum and leadership focus.
On-site, Online and Blended Format Options
Students at our Illinois and Florida locations can take advantage of NLU's MBA in Entrepreneurship offered face-to-face, 100% online or in our new blended format designed to deliver the ultimate flexibility. The blended format includes the perfect mix of online coursework combined with face-to-face, dynamic interactive learning. Florida residents who choose the MBA in Entrepreneurship online format will join a diverse community of learners from Chicago and across the nation.
All applicants must meet NLU's general admission requirements, as well as additional requirements specific to this program. Refer to the appropriate application checklist available online at nl.edu/applyonline.
Get more information today about enrolling in NLU's MBA in Entrepreneurship program. Connect with an Enrollment Specialist or call 888.NLU.TODAY (888-658-8632).