The Virtual Technology Resource Center is an online resource designed to assist
- pre-service teachers in meeting the NETS-T (National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers) as proposed by ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) and its partners,
- pre-service teachers in meeting the "Technology Standards for All Teachers" outlined by the ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education), and
- all National-Louis community members in developing and expanding their technological competencies.
Information on this site is divided into three categories:
- General Information - Links to glossaries and related discussion groups.
- How To's - Links to tutorials on a variety of technology tools.
- Technology in Education - Links to sites devoted to the use of technological tools in a learning environment.
Glossaries of technology-related terms.
ListServs related to LiveText, How-To issues, the Use of Technology in Education.
Technology in Education
| ||Partial funding for development of this website was provided under a grant from the Department of Education. However, contents do not necessarily represent the policy of the Department of Education, and you should not assume endorsement by the Federal Government. This is a joint project between ITEP and Collegis. |