The NLU veterans program provides support services for all military-connected students, Veterans, Active duty, Reserve, National Guard and their family members. Our goal is to help students transition to academia, support them while students at NLU and finally provide assistance during their career search.
If you are currently a NLU military-connected student who needs assistance or has a question regarding our program or support services please contact the Veterans Program Director @ 312-261-3262, Veteran Service Coordinator @ 312-261-3241 or email @ Vetedctr@nl.edu
NLU Offers Student Veterans:
- Pathways to gaining college credit for military training and experience
- NLU chapter of Student Veterans of America
- Newly renovated McCormick Foundation Veterans Resource Center & Lounge (main campus, Suite 5044)
- Military tuition discounts and book vouchers
- Dedicated educational assistance, professional/career development, and social events
- Individual & group tutoring in conjunction with Library & Learning Support
- An Employer Outreach Specialist and career tools to help students find work opportunities
How Is Our Veterans Program Different?
The Veterans Program helps students find support provided by NLU and partner organizations, including: