Follow these steps to get ready for your next interview!
1. Research the company or organization.
2. Match your strengths, skills, and abilities with the company's needs.
3. Practice answering commonly asked questions using Career Beam (log in through your portal) and schedule a mock interview with a Career Readiness Advisor. View a list of commonly asked interview questions.
4. Prepare 3-5 questions to ask the interviewer(s).
5. Remember to follow-up with your interviewer(s) by sending a thank you note or email within 24 to 48 hours of the interview.
Looking for a cheat sheet? Check out 8 Tips for a Flawless Interview!
Advice from a career coach: