Registering for Courses
If you only need to register for courses, you may do so in several ways:
Online: Submit your registration electronically to advising. Your registration will be processed within one business day and you will receive a confirmation via email.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your course request, or ask for recommended courses if you're not sure what you should be taking.
Wait for a response with a confirmation or suggested courses for you to approve.
How to Schedule an Appointment Online
- Log in to the NLU portal using your username and password
- Under “NLU Resources,” click on “Schedule Advising Appointment”
- Choose between an in-person or telephone meeting
- For in-person meetings, you will need to meet with an advisor at your campus location. For telephone meetings, any available advisor is fine
- View the availability of advisors, select your date and time, and continue through the steps until you click “Make Appointment”
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your appointment