Find course offerings and forms
Undergraduate students must have the signature of an academic advisor to register for all courses (except those within a cohort program), or may submit an online registration form.
Returning Graduate students may self-register using the MY.NL.EDU portal. To login, visit my.nl.edu.
Follow these steps to register for courses:
- Use the online course schedule to select courses that you are interested in taking. If you are unsure how to use the online schedule, you can view a brief tutorial to understand how to find the courses that you need.
- When you are ready to register, you can do so in various ways:
- Graduate Students may self-register in the NLU portal any
- All students may submit registration electronically by clicking the "Register Online" button above
- Drop off a registration form at any NLU campus
- Send an email from your NLU address to email@example.com with your choices
- Contact an academic advisor
If you need to speak with your academic advisor prior to registration, please contact your advisor directly, make an appointment through the MY.NL.EDU portal or call the Advising Center 1.800.443.5522 x 5900, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you are registered for your courses, you can order your text books online at www.ecampus.com/nlu
Be sure to show up for the first night of course for a face-to-face course. If you are taking an online course, be sure to visit the course site on the date that the course is scheduled to begin.
Note that changes to your registration may be made during the first week of the term. If you are dropping a course, you must do so by completing a Change of Registration Form. Refer to the NLU policy on refunds to see if you are eligible to receive a refund upon dropping a course and how it may affect your financial aid.
Course descriptions and an up-to-the-minute listing of all course offerings for each term can be found online at www.nl.edu/courseschedule. A brief presentation to assist you in understanding how to use the online course schedule has been developed. If you are having trouble navigating the online schedule, please take a moment to view this short tutorial.
Using the online course schedule
If you are unfamiliar with the online course schedule or unsure on how to use it, you can view our online course schedule tutorial for assistance.
Registration Forms (in pdf format):