Personal support is the backbone of a National Louis University education. Academic advisors are available for all graduate students in the National College of Education. Take advantage of their expertise and guidance as you plan your degree and the next steps in your career. Make an appointment with an advisor.
Graduate Advising Services
The academic advising staff can help you before, during and after your graduate program. Here are some of the services that your academic advisor can offer:
- Match your career goals with the best academic program
- Develop a plan for graduating on time
- Help register for courses
- Ensure that graduating teachers meet state requirements
- Arrange for any additional credentials or endorsements
- Answer all of your questions and help resolve any issues or concerns
Meet the advising staff at your location so you can take advantage of academic advising.