At National Louis University, your success is our number one priority. We pride ourselves on providing a supportive, personalized education where no one is left to fend for him or herself. The knowledgeable and hardworking advising staff at the Academic Advising Center works with undergraduate students, as well as graduate students in the National College of Education, to help you every step of the way as you choose the best degree program and develop a clear plan for graduating on time.
Academic Advising Services
Academic advising services are available to all NLU undergraduates as well as graduate students in the National College of Education. We have on-site academic advisors for undergraduate and graduate students at the Chicago campus, Lisle campus and Wheeling campus, and phone consultations are open to all students at all locations. Here is what we can do for you:
- Assist you in choosing and registering for classes each term
- Make sure that you are meeting all of the academic requirements for graduation
- Help you transfer credit from other schools or earn credit for life or work experience
- Connect you with other NLU student resources like Career Services and the Academic Success Center
- Answer any questions or concerns about course selection or academic policies
Meet Your Advisor
Schedule an appointment today and see how you can benefit from NLU’s academic advising services.