Summer 2013 term begins Monday, June 24, 2013.
Fall 2013 term begins Monday, September 9, 2013.
Students may register at any of the five NLU campus Advising Office locations using the NLU graduate registration form. If paying with a credit card, you may also FAX your registration to 312.261.3044. Forms are available at www.nl.edu/advising. Current NLU students may also register via the web (on-line). Go to www.nl.edu. Follow the instructions to log on and register for classes. If you receive financial aid/student loans please write "FINANCIAL AID" at the top of your registration form. Remember to register early. Workshops and classes with low enrollment, regardless of the start date, may be canceled. For summer workshops with low enrollment, cancellations will occur the week of June 17. For questions regarding the Center for Professional Development workshops, contact Sheri Israelsen, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kerrie Butler, email@example.com at 847.947.5247.
New and Current Students
- Option 1: in person at the Registrars Office on any of NLUs campuses using the NLU graduate registration form. (download now)
- Option 2: if paying with a credit card, FAX your registration to 847.465.4746.
- Option 3: register online.
- Remember to register early.
- Questions? Contact Sheri Israelsen or Kerrie Butler at 847.947.5247.
University Closed Dates: Summer & Fall 2013 Term
- July 4: University closed for Independence Day holiday
- November 28 & 29: Thanksgiving holiday
Important Dates: Summer & Fall 2013 Term
- June 15: Deadline for Summer Mail-in Registration
- June 22: Deadline for Summer Walk-in/Faxed Registration
- August 30: Deadline for Fall Mail-in Registration
- September 7: Deadline for Fall Walk-in/Faxed Registration
Summer & Fall 2013—Graduate $360 per semester hour for all workshops. MC, Visa, Discover, AE are accepted for tuition payment.
Course Credit and Book Information
The number of semester hours (sh) for a course or workshop follows the title. A maximum of 15 semester hours of CPD and transfer credit (approved) may be applied toward master’s degree requirements or toward the CAS program. Workshops are not offered for the purpose of satisfying course requirements for initial and/or additional certification. Advisor approval is necessary in order to apply workshop credit to a degree.
*NEW NLU Virtual Bookstore--eCampus.com
Elgin, North Shore, Lisle & Wheeling Campus Students
2415 Palumbo Drive
Lexington, KY 40509
Toll free at 1-877-284-6744 ext. 5255 or 859-514-5255
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (Erica Ethington)
Business Hours: 9am-5pm EST, shop online 24/7.
Forms of Payment: Credit/Debit Cards: MC, Visa, Discover, AE
Orders are shipped from eCampus within 24 hours (excluding weekends & holidays).