As part of our commitment to making an education at National Louis University affordable, NLU is pleased provide institutional funds to offer Graduate Assistant positions. When you work as a graduate assistant, you do not receive a paycheck. Rather, graduate assistant funding is applied as a credit to your student account to cover tuition and fee charges. If accepted into the Graduate Assistant program, you can remain in the program until all of your degree requirements have been met.
To be eligible for a Graduate Assistant position, a student must
- be fully admitted to their graduate program of study
- be enrolled at a minimum of half-time status
- demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov
- maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the NLU requirement for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- not be NLU staff or faculty
Below is a listing of currently open graduate assistant positions.
At this time, NLU is not filling Graduate Assistant positions. Please check this site in the middle of the Spring 2013 term, as availability of open positions will be re-evaluated at that time.
How to Apply
Hire NLU Students
If you are an NLU department or an off-campus organization that wants to hire hard working NLU students, please contact the Office of Student Finance to learn more about the approval and hiring process.