National Louis University offers a variety of transcript services for current students and alumni. The transcript fee is $8, plus $2.25 processing fee for a total cost of $10.25 per recipient.
To order a transcript online if you have access to the NLU Portal (preferred method):
- Go to my.nl.edu
- Log in
- Select My Services > NLU Self Service > Student > Student Records > Request Official Transcript
You will be able to choose:
- eTranscripts, delivered electronically to your recipients
- Paper transcripts, mailed to your recipients
- Paper transcripts, for pickup at the Wheeling campus
To order a transcript online if you do not have access to the NLU Portal:
Go to www.getmytranscript.com, select National Louis University from the drop down menu and follow the instructions. If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service, call 703.742.4200 or visit the National Student Clearinghouse Help Center.
Other ways of ordering your transcript:
Order by fax – You may request a transcript by fax using the printable Transcript Request Form and faxing to 847.465.4746. Payment by credit or debit card must accompany your order.
Order by mail – You may request a transcript by mail using the printable Transcript Request Form and mailing it to:
National Louis University
Office of Admissions and Records
1000 Capitol Dr.
Wheeling, IL 60090
You may pay by credit or debit card or check.
Order in person – Drop off the Transcript Request Form at the Chicago, Lisle, North Shore or Wheeling campuses from 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
You may pay with cash, credit or debit card, or check.
If paying by check:
- If the payment is only for transcripts, your transcripts will be sent right away. If your check is returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF), an additional handling fee will be applied to your account.
- If the payment is for a past-due balance and transcripts, there will be a delay of up to 10 days for processing.
- No transcripts will be issued of you have a past due balance that has not been paid.
Receiving your transcript:
Mail – Transcripts ordered via mail, fax or in person are generally delivered via first class mail. For an additional fee of $15 per delivery location, you may choose to have a transcript sent expedited via UPS. Transcripts will be mailed one-to-three business days after the order is received.
In person pick up – You may choose to pick up your transcript at the Wheeling campus. To pick up at the Wheeling campus, please call 847.947.5423 to be sure your transcript is ready. You must provide photo identification at the time of pick up. If you want to have a third party pick up your transcript, you will need to provide them with written authorization to do so. They will need to present photo identification and your written authorization. The written authorization can also be faxed in advance to 847.465.4746. Transcripts will be mailed or will be available for pick up one-to-three business days after the order is received.
- Transcripts will not be released unless all financial obligations have been met
- All transcripts given or sent to the student are stamped “Issued to the Student”
- Transcripts cannot be ordered via phone or email
- Transcripts cannot be faxed
- Expedited UPS service will not deliver on Saturday or Sunday
- UPS cannot deliver to a P.O. box
- Completion statements on transcripts are available