Founded in 1989, the College of Management and Business (CMB) is the youngest of the three colleges that comprise National Louis University. We are proud to extend NLU’s historic commitment to adult education by offering both bachelor’s and master’s degrees in business and management fields. Under the leadership of Dean Christopher Cassirer-Malaeb, Sc.D., our mission echoes that of the University: to provide an excellent, engaging business education for goal-oriented college students and working adults who want to be leaders in their professions and their communities.
Why NLU for Business?
Here are some of the top reasons why CMB is the right business school for you:
- Flexibility – With convenient campus locations, online degrees and even on-site delivery, this is the ideal business school for busy working adults.
- Focus – Our degree programs are designed to meet the targeted needs of today’s business environment, including an emphasis on health care management, global business and information systems.
- Experience – You will learn from both your professors and your peers, who have decades of collective experience in diverse fields. The classroom environment is collaborative, not competitive, creating a strong support system and a professional network.
- Respect – We know how challenging it can be to earn a degree while holding down a full-time job. Your professors and the CMB staff respect the sacrifices you make for education and will provide the individualized support you need to succeed.
- Life Credit – Years of work experience should count for something. At CMB, we offer course credit for qualified life experience and professional expertise.