- Make sure to register at least 24 hours prior to the testing time in order to ensure confirmation.
- To register, email the following information to email@example.com -- full name (first, middle, and last); your student ID number (if known); your daytime telephone number; test name; test date; and test location. .
- Within two business days, you will receive a registration confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email by the end of two business days, you should again email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-261-3083.
*Room numbers for assessments are posted on campus with the daily schedule of events. Please check the posted schedule as the room number might change on the day of assessment.
Testing Rules and Regulations
- Make sure to arrive at the testing room no later than 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Late arrivals (15 or more minutes late) will be admitted at the discretion of the proctor.
- Bring a photo ID (preferably a driver’s license or state ID) to present to the proctor when signing in. You will not be able to test without a valid ID.
- Finish food and drinks before entering testing room. They are not allowed in the room.
- Turn off all cell phones and electronic devices.
- Personal items such as, but not limited to, electronic devices, bags, books, coats, jackets, and hats must be placed on the designated table in the testing room. You should only have testing materials at your testing station. **Testing staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Restroom breaks are not permitted, so make sure to visit the restroom before testing.
- Guests, visitors, or family members are not allowed in the testing room. This is due to liability issues and the consideration of other students.
- Students requiring special arrangements such as extended time or additional materials must make those arrangements prior to testing. Contact Peter Ploegman at email@example.com or 312-261-3188.
- Carefully read all test instructions.
- Make sure to raise your hand when needing to speak with the proctor. The proctor will not help you with answering test questions.
- Refrain from speaking to other students. Talking to other students could be cause for an accusation of cheating and is disruptive to other students.
- All scratch paper must be provided by the proctor. You are not allowed to use your own.
- Do not copy or document in any way any information from the test to take with you.
- If you leave the testing room without permission from the proctor, your test will be considered complete and will not be returned to you.
- Return all testing materials to the proctor.
- Turn in any scratch paper to the proctor.
- Once the test is completed and submitted, you are not able to access it again.
- Make sure to quietly leave the testing room and not disturb other students. You are not allowed to remain in the testing room while other students are still testing.
- Mondays at 4:30 pm - Compass math and writing assessments, Criterion writing assessment
- Wednesdays at 4:30 pm - Compass math and writing assessments, Watson-Glaser critical thinking appraisal
- Saturdays at 10:30 am - Compass math and writing assessments, Criterion writing assessment
- Saturdays at 12:30 pm - Watson-Glaser critical thinking appraisal
- Tuesdays at 5:00 pm - Compass math and writing assessments, Criterion writing assessments, Watson-Glaser critical thinking appraisal No testing on 7/14
- Thursdays at 5:00 pm - Compass math and writing assessments, Criterion writing assessment, Watson-Glaser critical thinking appraisal No testing on 7/16
- Tuesdays at 5:00pm - Compass math and writing assessments, Criterion writing assessment, Watson-Glaser critical thinking appraisal No testing on 8/04
- Thursdays at 5:00pm - Compass math and writing assessments, Criterion writing assessment, Watson-Glaser critical thinking appraisal No testing on 7/30 and 8/06