There is always fine print-- here's ours:
Your Promise to Us:
1. Communicate with our office in a professional manner.
2. Be on time for appointments. Emergencies happen, but please call to reschedule or cancel your appointment if you cannot make it.
3. Prepare for your appointments so that we can help you get the most of our time together.
4. Actively engage in career advising process – the more effort you put in, the more prepared you will be for the job search process.
5. Share your success - let us know when you get a job by giving us a call or sending us an email.
6. If you have a compliment, complaint, or concern, please email email@example.com.
Our Promise to You:
1. We are dedicated to the advising process and we care about your success.
2. We will be flexible, so that we can meet with you either in person, over the phone, or via Skype.
3. We will help you explore and identify career interests, skills/abilities, values, and career goals.
4. We are dedicated to being knowledgeable about career development so that we can provide the best and most current information to help you reach your goals.