Undergraduate students must have the signature of an academic advisor to register for all courses (except those within a cohort program), or may submit an online registration form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from their NLU email account with course information.
Returning Graduate students may self-register using the MY.NL.EDU portal. To login, visit my.nl.edu. If you're unable to register yourself, please fill out the online registration form above or send an email from your NLU email to email@example.com with the course information.
Follow these steps to register for courses:
- (Returning students only) View your personalized degree evaluation through the NLU Student Portal to see which courses you still need to fulfill your degree requirements. Using this tool will provide you with a real-time view of how far you have come towards completing your degree. An online tutorial is available to help you use this valuable degree-planning tool.
- Use the online course schedule to select courses that you are interested in taking. If you are unsure how to use the online schedule, you can view a brief tutorial to understand how to find the courses that you need.
- When you are ready to register, you can do so in various ways:
- Graduate Students may self-register in the NLU portal
- All students may submit registration electronically by clicking the "Register Online" button above
- Drop off a registration form at any NLU campus
- Send an email from your NLU address to firstname.lastname@example.org with your choices
- Contact an academic advisor
Reasons to Register Early for Classes
Get the classes you want
Ensure classes you need for graduation aren't cancelled
Finish your degree on time
Avoid last minute hassles
Be successful in classes by planning ahead
Registration Forms (in pdf format):