Undergraduate students must have the signature of an academic advisor to register for all courses (except those within a cohort program), or may submit an online registration form, or send an email to email@example.com from their NLU email account with course information.
Returning Graduate students may self-register using the MY.NL.EDU portal. To login, visit my.nl.edu. If you're unable to register yourself, please fill out the online registration form above or send an email from your NLU email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the course information.
Follow these steps to register for courses:
- Use the online course schedule to select courses that you are interested in taking. If you are unsure how to use the online schedule, you can view a brief tutorial to understand how to find the courses that you need.
- When you are ready to register, you can do so in various ways:
- Graduate Students may self-register in the NLU portal
- All students may submit registration electronically by clicking the "Register Online" button above
- Drop off a registration form at any NLU campus
- Send an email from your NLU address to email@example.com with your choices
- Contact an academic advisor
Registration Forms (in pdf format):