This page outlines procedures and resources for financial aid
- Graduate assistantships: Students who receive a GA position are required to perform some type of service to the University including completion of administrative tasks, providing faculty members with research support, and supporting departmental activities. GAs work 10 hours per week. The salary from GA positions is directly applied to tuition ($1500 per quarter). Here are various NLU Graduate Assistant opportunities.
- Work study: Work study positions are similar to GA positions, although students are not obligated to complete a pre-determined number of hours per week. The salary for work study positions varies per number of hours worked.
- Scholarships: Students may apply for a variety of scholarships through NLU, or other sources. Here are various NLU scholarship opportunities.
- Other employment: Some students find other job opportunities either through the community, or University. We do not currently have a list of available positions, but students looking for employment options can speak with faculty members or current students.
- Loans: Students can find out about financial aid (i.e., loans) through Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Types of loans that students can apply for: