Application to the P.A.C.E. Program consists of two stages. In the first stage, the information in the application form must be sent to the P.A.C.E. Program. This information is used as a general screening for the applicant's appropriateness to the Program. upon receipt of these materials, the admissions team will make an initial determination as to the viability of the potential student. A campus interview with the student and at least one parent makes up the second stage of the admissions process.
The following information must be submitted in order for an applicant to be considered for an interview:
- Application Form accompanied by a nonrefundable $30.00 application fee (check payable to National-Louis University) submitted to: The P.A.C.E. Program
National Louis University
5202 Old Orchard Road
Skokie, Illinois 60077
The application should be submitted first, followed by other required documents.
Psychological Report including written results and interpretations of the following testing. Testing must have been administered within the year of application.
- Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS-R)
- Academic Achievement Test Battery
- Projective Testing or comparable personality assessment
- High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation, one from school personnel and one personal recommendation.