Thursday, June 19
122 S. Michigan Ave.
The NLU Community Psychology Ph.D. cohort #3 will be presenting lessons learned from consulting with area nonprofits.
Topics will include:
- Board development and capacity-building for Tinni Feet Dance Company
- Evaluating task force prevention and community services
- Funding explorations with the Chicago Dance Institute
- Technical assistance for an alliance to combat sex trafficking in Chicago
- Exploring new outcomes for after-care programs: Mercy Home for Girls and Boys
- Moving toward sustainability for early childhood education centers
- SOAR Works!: Grant writing for SSI/SSDI outreach, access and recovery for people who are homeless
- Supporting a community health workers alliance
- A formative look at NLU’s P.A.C.E. program for students with disabilities
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Sponsored by the Community Psychology Ph.D. program