Pay it Forward:The Alumni Choice Scholarship at National-Louis
Next year, 2011, marks the 125th anniversary of National-Louis University. As part of the year-long celebration, Nivine Megahed, Ph.D., our new president, has authorized us to make available a special scholarship program in honor of all our alumni.
We invite each of our alums to celebrate with us by nominating someone you know―a child, a grandchild, a neighbor, friend, friend of a friend, or even a professional associate as a candidate for this scholarship. Literally, this special award opportunity is for anyone you choose.
The Alumni Choice Scholarship offers each new, eligible student up to 10% off their total tuition for any degree program—undergraduate, graduate, or even doctoral. Here's what it can mean to a future student you nominate:
- Undergraduates: A Scholarship for up to $7,326
- Graduates: A Scholarship for up to $2,678
- Doctoral students: A Scholarship for up to $4,464
The Alumni Choice Scholarship is open to first-time undergraduate and graduate students. To be eligible the new student must:
- Meet enrollment requirements and be admitted to a degree program of their choice,
- Be either a full-time undergraduate student;
- A full-time graduate student;
- Continuously enrolled through graduation (summers are optional);
- Maintain the following grade points: Undergraduate: 2.75, Graduate: 3.25
This is not open to currently enrolled students, Harrison Scholars, or other select partnership programs. To find out how you can nominate someone, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com.