The following tools include guidelines, rubrics, and/or templates for completion of the internship requirements for the Ed.D. (Superintendent) Doctoral Program. Please click on the title to review the guidelines, rubric, and/or template for each tool.
- Internship Roles and Responsibilities
- School District Profile Survey
- Internship Time Log and Guidelines
- Initial Review Guidelines and Rubric
- Mid-Point Review Guidelines and Rubric
- Final Review Guidelines and Rubric
School District Profile: Directions for Submitting and Attaching into your Livetext Portfolio.
VIDEO TUTORIAL (For students)
WRITTEN DIRECTIONS (For Students)
- Go to the EDL Tools website at http://www.nl.edu/edltools
- Click on Tools for Internship
- Click on the "Link to the School District Profile"
- Complete the entire survey
- Click on SUBMIT
- Click on CREATE A PRINTABLE VERSION
- COPY the URL and PASTE URL into an email to yourself, your portfolio or anywhere you will find it again, or go to "Save As" and save the file to your computer.
- TO PLACE IT INTO YOUR LIVETEXT PORTFOLIO, login into you livetext account and open your portfolio found in the Documents tab.
- Once in your portfolio, click on "Internship: Initial Review" and scroll down to the bottom section called "School District Profile Survey".
- Click on Edit to the right of the section.
- In the new editing text box, type in "My School District Profile Survey" from <today's date>, and paste the link in the line below.
- Click on "Save and Finish"