This page is designed to provide students, faculty, adjuncts and supervisors in the Early Childhood Education Teacher Preparation program with the necessary forms, applications, evaluation tools and handbooks.
- ECE Student Teaching Handbook
- ECE MAT Handbook
- Remediation Plan
- Observation Request Form/Letter
- Paid Student Teaching Application: NLU Teacher Preparation Students who are Teachers of Record in their current schools may be eligible for continuing in their current positions while student teaching. If you think you qualify, please complete this application and return it to your academic advisor.
- Student Teaching/ Field Experience Application Deadlines
- Highly Qualified Requirements for all Candidates
- Criminal Background Check, TB Tests and Mandated Reporting
- Observations and Practicums in a Chicago Public School must register on-line. The Field Experience Registration Guide can be accessed at: http://www.cpsstudentteachprogram.com/
For Supervisors/ University Mentors