... where learning never retires
- Delve deeply into humanistic subjects in Philosophy, Religion, History and Economics
- Enjoy a wide variety of experiential pursuits including writing workshops, photography, musical theater, documentary and film classes.
- Follow current events and discuss articles in The New Yorker and The Wall Street Journal
- Join a reading and discussion group like Women's Room, Short Stories, Poetry or Science News
- Stop by LLI during the lunch hour and hear local guest speakers and members explore topics of interest
What The Lifelong Learning Institute offers you ...
- An affordable membership
- A robust learning community offering diverse learning experiences
- Convenient location (free parking) and programs year round
- A variety of social events, learning adventures and planned trips with new friends
- Volunteer participation on social, membership and curriculum committees, as class moderators and advisory council
- Member student discount at several cultural and entertainment venues