Materials have to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to start date of your course.
Documents will be processed on first-come -- first-served basis.
To place documents onto online course reserve we need following information:
1. Instructor’s full name
2. Course name and number
3. Start and End dates of the course
4. List of Documents in chronological order as you plan to present those.
5. Syllabus [optional]
6. Copy of documents*. Electronic format (e-mail) is preferable.
You can also send those via fax or intercampus mail.
7. Submit this information via e-mail to CBogenholm@nl.edu and KMiller@nl.edu
*Copy of Documents can be sent via:
1. E-mail: CBogenholm@nl.edu and KMiller@nl.edu
2. Fax: (847)256- 5172 [Attn. to E-Reserve Department]
3. Intercampus mail to: Evanston Campus Library - E-Reserve Department
**Fulfillment of requests submitted after the beginning of each quarter will be processed based on staff availability.