Let Us Know: Incident Reporting, Issues and Comments
Incident Reports should be completed for the following:
- Behavior/Misconduct of Student
- Club/Student Organization Matter
- Facilities Issue
- Mental/Emotional Health
- Missing Student
- Personal Issue/Family Matter
- Self-Harm/Suicidal Ideation or Action
- Substance Abuse/Misuse
- Sexual Misconduct
- Theft/Missing Property/Vandalism
- Trespasser on Campus
Issue Resolution Forms should be completed for concerns related to:
- Career Development
- Financial Aid
- International Student Issue
- Library/Learning Support
- Office of Information Technology
- Registrar/ Student Records
- Student Accounts
- Student Experience
An NLU administrator will review this information and we will:
- Evaluate your issue and send it to the individual most likely to resolve it quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that you're notified that the issue is under consideration, and then notified again when it is resolved.
- Review and evaluate our student services for continued improvement.
Help us create an outstanding student experience at NLU.
- Did you receive outstanding service where we should pause and take note?
- Do we have an area where we can improve your student experience?
- What suggestions do you have to improve NLU?
- Tell us about a great faculty experience.
Incident Reports for employees should be completed for the following:
- Behavior/Misconduct of Employee
- Health/Illness/Injury of Employee