Improve your skills, expand your professional options and rise to leadership positions in your organization with a master’s or doctoral degree from National Louis University. Adult graduate students in Chicago, Milwaukee and Tampa choose NLU because it offers a supportive, professional learning community designed for the highest degree of student success. At NLU:
Prepare to push your boundaries with academic learning and real-world training to sharpen your professional focus and accelerate your career with a master’s or doctoral degree from National Louis University.
Experience small classes with flexible schedules. NLU's graduate degree programs are adult-focused to fit your life. We offer part-time and full-time courses as well as online, on-campus, daytime and evening courses.
Tap into your genius with NLU faculty as your guide to push you out of your comfort zone.
NLU was founded in 1886 in Chicago by a woman whose ideas were groundbreaking and far ahead of her time. Start your journey by choosing a graduate degree program and contacting NLU today.
Graduate Degree Programs
Education Graduate Degrees
Master of Education (M.Ed.) The M.Ed. degree is designed for licensed professional teachers seeking advanced preparation for higher levels of professional competence.
- Administration and Supervision (M.Ed.)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.)
- Early Childhood Administration Online (M.Ed.)
- Educational (School) Psychology (M.Ed.)
- Language and Literacy (M.Ed.)
- Mathematics Education (M.Ed.)
- Reading Education (M.Ed.)
- Special Education (M.Ed.)
- Specialized (Teaching) Endorsements (M.Ed.) - (includes two teaching endorsements with your master's)
- Specialized (Teaching) Endorsements Online (M.Ed.) - (includes two teaching endorsements with your master's)
- Teaching, Learning, & Assessment (M.Ed.)
- Teaching, Learning, & Assessment with Teacher Leader Major (M.Ed.)
- Technology in Education (M.Ed.)
- Technology in Education Online (M.Ed.)
- Urban Teaching (M.Ed.)
Education Specialist (Ed.S.) The Ed.S. degree is a post-master's, pre-doctoral degree designed to meet the needs of school leaders who have completed their master's level work and need advanced specialization in the areas of their master's concentration.