Beginning in June 2013, this scholarship will offer current and former NLU undergraduate students a 15 percent tuition discount if they enroll in an additional NLU undergraduate degree or a graduate program within 18 months of graduation from the University.
- Official undergraduate graduation date from NLU within 18 months of admission to another degree program at the University
- Admission and enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University beginning in June 2013 or later
- Maintain enrollment during the 14-15 academic year
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- Adhere to the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy of the University
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.
Eligible Graduation Dates:
|Earliest Graduation Date for
|Latest Graduation Date for
|Summer 2014||Fall 2012||Spring 2014|
|Fall 2014||Winter 2013||Summer 2014|
|Winter 2015||Spring 2013||Fall 2014|
|Spring 2015||Summer 2013||Winter 2015|