Beginning in June 2013, this scholarship will offer current and former NLU undergraduate students a 15 percent tuition discount if they enroll in an additional NLU undergraduate degree or a graduate program within 18 months of graduation from the University.
- Official undergraduate graduation date from NLU within 18 months of admission to another degree program at the University
- Admission and enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program at the University beginning in June 2013 or later
- Maintain enrollment during the 16-17 academic year
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- Adhere to the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy of the University
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.
Eligible Graduation Dates:
|Earliest Graduation Date for
|Latest Graduation Date for
|Summer 2016||Fall 2014||Spring 2016|
|Fall 2016||Winter 2015||Summer 2016|
|Winter 2017||Spring 2015||Fall 2016|
|Spring 2017||Summer 2015||Winter 2017|
Please Note: All National Louis Scholarships require U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status. Undocumented students who meet the criteria may apply to receive the Harrison Professional Pathways Scholarship for Undocumented Students. International students who meet the criteria may apply to receive the NLU Alumni Choice and PTK Scholarships. International students who apply for but are not awarded the PTK Scholarship are ineligible to receive the NLU Platinum or National Louis scholarships as both require U.S. citizenship or permanent residency status.