The Platinum Scholarship is a merit-based award that is automatically given to eligible students. The maximum award a student can receive for the 2014–2015 academic year is $4,000.
The scholarship criteria include:
- Full admission to an undergraduate degree program at National Louis University
- A minimum of 45 quarter hours of accepted college transfer credits
- A transfer GPA of at least 3.40
- Enrollment in at least 10 quarter hours per academic term
- The award is renewable as long as a 3.40 GPA is maintained
- Students will be awarded $1,000 per term if enrolled in 12+ hours. Students enrolled in 10-11 hours will be awarded $750 per term.
- The scholarship can be awarded until the student has reached 180 quarter hours of combined transfer and institutional coursework
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- Scholarship is not refundable to the student, can only be used to cover tuition costs
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.