The National Louis Scholarship is a merit-based award that is automatically given to eligible students. The maximum award a student can receive for the 2013–2014 academic year is $6,000.
The scholarship criteria include:
- Full admission to an undergraduate degree program at National Louis University
- A minimum of 45 quarter hours of accepted college transfer credits
- A transfer GPA of at least 3.75
- Enrollment in at least 8 quarter hours per academic term
- The award is renewable as long as a 3.75+ GPA is maintained
- Students will be awarded $1,500 per term if enrolled in 12+ hours. Students enrolled in 8-11 hours will be awarded $1,300 per term.
- The scholarship can be awarded until the student has reached 180 quarter hours of combined transfer and institutional coursework
- All NLU resources cannot exceed 25% of the tuition charges each term
- Scholarship is not refundable to the student, can only be used to cover tuition costs
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships.