The Criminal Justice Practitioners Scholarship is an award that is automatically given to eligible students enrolled in this degree program beginning in the spring 2014 term. Eligible students are identified by the Criminal Justice Program Chair, Richard Schak. If you have questions about your eligibility for the scholarship you may reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scholarship criteria include:
- Full admission to the B.A. in Criminal Justice program at National Louis University
- A 10 percent tuition discount is awarded for each term of enrollment. The final ten hours of the program are covered by a $4,700.00 award.
- The scholarship can be awarded until the student has reached 180 quarter hours of combined transfer and institutional coursework
- Students are only eligible for one institutional resource per academic year
- The scholarship is not refundable to the student and can only be used to cover tuition costs
- Students must meet minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress standards to remain eligible
- Students must adhere to all the University policies noted in the Catalog in order to remain eligible to receive NLU Scholarships