As part of our commitment to making an education at National Louis University affordable, NLU is pleased provide institutional funds to offer Graduate Assistant positions. When you work as a graduate assistant, you do not receive a paycheck. Rather, graduate assistant funding is applied as a credit to your student account to cover tuition and fee charges. If accepted into the Graduate Assistant program, you can remain in the program until all of your degree requirements have been met.
To be eligible for a Graduate Assistant position, a student must
- be fully admitted to their graduate program of study
- be enrolled at a minimum of half-time status
- demonstrate financial need via the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov
- maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as defined by the NLU requirement for Satisfactory Academic Progress
- not be NLU staff or faculty
Veiw open positions here:
How to Apply
To apply for one of these positions, please fill out the Graduate Assistant Application form.
Hire NLU Students
If you are an NLU department that wants to hire a Graduate Assistant, please fill out the job request form. If you wish to re-hire a graduate assistant from the previous year please fill our the re-hire form.