Representing a merger of the College of Management and Business and College of Arts and Sciences
NLU is proud to announce the launch of its new College of Professional Studies and Advancement (CPSA), a merger of the College of Management and Business and College of Arts and Sciences. CPSA is comprised of the School of Health and Human Services, School of Social and Behavioral Sciences and School of Business and Management.
CPSA Schools and Degree Programs
Whether you're just starting out in your career, seeking to change professions, or want to take your business savvy to the next level, the School of Business and Management can help you achieve your goals.
- B.A. in Applied Communications (New Program!)
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.S. in Human Resource Management and Development
- M.S. in Written Communication
- Leadership Certificate
The School of Health and Human Services represents cutting edge programs that enable you to lead the way in bringing 21st century healthcare to communities and meeting human needs in today’s society.
- B.A. in Human Services
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership
- M.S. in Counseling (School or Clinical Mental Health Concentration)
- Master of Health Services Administration (MHA)
The School of Social and Behavioral Sciences offers a variety of programs that prepare you to help people in companies, schools and communities.
- B.A. in Applied Behavioral Sciences
- B.A. in Criminal Justice (also available online)
- B.A. in Liberal Arts
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.A. in Social Science
- M.A. in Psychology
- M.A. in Public Policy and Administration
- Ph.D. in Community Psychology
How to Apply
Our admissions counselors are here to walk you through the process. Start by visiting Admissions and following the instructions for applying as an undergraduate or applying as a graduate student. We’re excited for you to join the CPSA community!
Get your questions answered about the new College of Professional Studies and Advancement.