New York based organization works in conjunction with affiliates in fourteen different cities throughout the United States. Action research done by TNLI fellows is featured on this national webpage as well as readings that might interest educators.
University of California Educational Research Center site
George Mason University website for action research.
Access Excellence was designed to provide contacts for health, biology and life science teachers, but their introduction to action research may be helpful for those who are interested in conduction AR in their classrooms.
The Northeast Florida Science, Technology, and Mathematics Center for Education provides these resources.
Madison County, Wisconsin has their own webpage on action research.
The Ontario Action Researcher webpage comes with connections to various other web pages.
This project was developed by Johns Hopkins University and Morgan State University in conjunction with Project SITE SUPPORT.
- CFPR Concept Paper
This paper describes the concepts of practitioner research within the vision statement for the Center for Practitioner Research.
- Dana, N F and Yendol-Hoppey, D 2003. The Reflective Educator's Guide to Classroom Research: Learning to Teach and Teaching to Learn Through Practitioner Inquiry. Corwin Press, Thousand Oaks, California
- DeLong, J and Knill-Griesser, H (ed) 2007. Passion in Professional Practice: Action Research in Grand Erie Volume VI. Grand Erie School Board, Bratford, Ontario, Canada.
- Elliot, J. Action Research for Educational Change. 1991. Open University Press, Great Britain.
- Falk, B. and Blumenrich, M. The Power of Questions: A Guide to Teacher and Student Research. 2005. Heinemann, Portsmouth, NH
- Hubbard R and Power, B. The Art of Classroom Inquiry: A Handbook for Teacher Researchers. 2003. Heinemann, Portsmouth, NH.
- MacLean, M and Mohr, M. 1999. Teacher Researchers at Work. National Writing Project, Berkley, California.
- Meyers, E and Rust, F (ed) 2003. Taking Action with Action Research. Heinemann, Portsmouth, NH