The Elgin Campus of National-Louis University opened its doors in 1989. The Elgin Campus is conveniently located off I-90 (Northwest Tollway) and Route 31 North. The campus can be easily accessed from any direction.
The Elgin Campus faculty is a diverse group of individuals with years of practical experience in their respective fields. The faculty strives to maintain close working relationships with their students while they are completing classes at this campus. Also, faculty and staff interact with students several times a year through campus events that benefit both students and the local community.
A total of 60 faculty- 4 full-time and 56 adjunct and full-time faculty from other campuses support the academic programs and the student body at the Elgin Campus. The University employs 9 administrative staff members and enrollment persons to assist the students and faculty and to support campus operations.
With classes offered late afternoons, evenings, and weekends, working adults at the undergraduate or graduate level can easily attend classes.
What Programs we offer in Elgin
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Behavioral Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education (Also offered at McHenry County College)
- Bachelor of Science in Management (Also available in an Online format)
- Master of Arts in Teaching Special Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching Secondary Education(Also offered at McHenry County College)
- Master of Arts in Teaching Elementary Education
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction/C.A.S.
- Master of Education in Technology in Education/C.A.S.
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership/C.A.S.
- ESL/Bilingual concentration
- Master of Business Administration (Also available in an Online format)
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Human Services Counseling
The Elgin Campus occupies 18,900 square feet in a modern office complex that houses administrative and faculty offices as well as 10 classrooms, a computer lab, and an interactive video classroom.