ALREADY HAVE YOUR PIN?
SIGN IN HERE
CREATE A PIN
Welcome to NLU's Applications for Admission
You're on the right track and we're thrilled you're here. Choose an application process that works best for you and we'll get things started!
Is this your first application for admission to NLU?
- Online application is FREE. The $40 application fee is waived if you apply online.
- Applying online is SIMPLE and FAST.
- This site is secure and information provided to the university is kept confidential.
- Complete the application in one sitting or return later to complete and submit.
- Once you submit your application, check on your application status online.
Although submitting your application online is highly encouraged, you may also choose to download and mail-in your application.
Show mail-in application options
Select one of the following checklists to view a list of Admission Requirements for your program (pdf download):
- National College of Education doctoral application requirements (updated July 2014)
- National College of Education graduate admission requirements (updated July 2014)
- College of Arts and Sciences graduate admission requirements (updated August 2014)
- College of Arts and Sciences doctoral admission requirements (updated April 2014)
- College of Management and Business graduate admission requirements (updated June 2013)
- NLU undergraduate admission requirements (updated October 2013)
- This is an application for admission to a degree program only.
- This is not a Re-Entry form. The Re-Entry form can be found here.
- If you are a returning student who has not attended NLU in more than 5 years, do not use the re-entry form. Please submit a new application.
- To submit additional items or make changes to a previously submitted application, contact the Admissions Office at: email@example.com.