Paper or eTranscripts
A transcript is the official academic record of a student's enrollment at National Louis University, including all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral coursework. National Louis University offers a variety of transcript services for current students and alumni. The transcript fee is $8, plus a $2.25 processing fee for a total cost of $10.25 per recipient. An overnight delivery option is available at additional cost.
Students with student accounts holds cannot place transcript requests until the holds are resolved. Students owing past-due amounts must contact the Office of Student Accounts to resolve the hold before ordering a transcript. For assistance with transcripts, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-947-5718.
- Log in to the NLU Student Portal*
- Click on the Student Services Tab
- Click on Request Official Transcript
*to obtain your login or reset your password, contact the NLU Help Desk at 866.813.1177 or x4357 on campus.
Visit our online transcript ordering storefront
- Additional processing time may be required for students who have coursework prior to 1995 or who attended another institution for which NLU has the transcripts
- To access downloads, user guides, release notes and video tutorials, visit the support page.
- Transcript Frequently Asked Questions
- Portal Transcript Ordering Tutorial (PowerPoint)
- Portal Transcript Ordering Tutorial (PDF)
- Storefront Transcript Ordering Tutorial (PowerPoint)
- Storefront Transcript Ordering Tutorial (PDF)
For all other issues related to ordering your transcripts, please contact email@example.com. You will receive a response within one business day.