Please note the following catalog definitions:
- Current: This is the most up-to-date version of the catalog available. It is updated on a set schedule throughout the academic year and should be used for most purposes.
- Web-based Catalogs: These catalogs, whether current or archived, are web-based and interactive. Since 2012-2013, the catalog has been optimized for online usage and this is the preferred format.
- Final: This is the last catalog published in a given academic year. It contains all of the updates and changes that were made throughout the year.
- Official: This is the first catalog published in a given academic year. It serves as a more static version of the catalog, especially in regard to policy.
- PDF Catalogs: These catalogs are downloadable PDF versions of catalogs from the past decade. For a better experience, use the web-based catalogs when available. The PDF catalog archive is available here.
Web-based catalog archive: