For more than 125 years, National Louis University has been providing professionally focused, people-centered education to adults — and over 30 of those years have been in Wisconsin. Nearly 20 percent of all the master's degrees in education earned throughout the state are completed at NLU's National College of Education and here's why.
- Flexibility: Classes meet in convenient locations throughout Wisconsin.
- Community: You'll learn with the same group of students throughout your degree program.
- Personal attention: NLU is ranked second in the nation for its small class size.
- Reputation: Faculty members bring years of practical experience, professional accomplishments and dedication that benefit students far beyond the classroom.
If you're considering one of the following degrees, look to NLU for an exceptional education:
NLU Wisconsin - Education Degrees
- M.Ed./Ed.S. in Administration and Supervision (on-campus and field-based)*
- M.Ed. in Teaching, Learning, and Assessment (online, on-campus and field-based)
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership (field-based)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Administration (online)
- M.Ed. in Technology in Education (online)
*A Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction approved program for licensure.
NLU Wisconsin - Business-related Degrees
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership (online)
- B.S. in Management (online)
- B.S. in Management Information Systems (online)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (online)
Advance your career with a degree from NLU. Request more information by completing the form online or call us at 800.443.5522 and a representative will guide you through NLU's education options.
National Louis University Wisconsin
12000 W. Park Place, suite 100
Milwaukee, WI 53224
National Louis University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 30 N. LaSalle St., Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60606.