Guidelines to activate your electronic course resource (ECR)
- Fill out the form below and click submit button. [Your request will be automatically sent to us]
- If this is a new ECR you will need to send the following items to E-Reserve at the Wheeling Campus Library & Learning Support:
- PDF copy OR loose leaf copy of your item [NOTE: book chapters/journal articles for ECR need to be sent in unbound, individual pages]
- Full citation of the book or article
- Syllabus [optional]
- We will contact you once your ECR is activated or if we need an additional information.
- The Library can only place materials on electronic reserve that qualify as a fair use exception to the federal copyright laws. All other materials must receive copyright clearance before use. Copyright clearance at National-Louis University is done by Lori Fedele (Instructional Services) on the Lisle campus. Lori can be reached at email@example.com
- Materials should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to start date of your course. Documents will be processed on first-come, first-served basis.
- You will receive notification about your submission via e-mail. If you did not receive confirmation of your request within 2 days, try to resubmit your request or e-mail Joanna Siudut, firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required below.