NLU's Master of Education (M.Ed.), Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.), Certificate of Advanced Study (C.A.S.) in education and Educational Specialist (Ed.S.) programs are all designed for licensed professional teachers seeking advanced preparation for higher levels of experience in the classroom.
The M.S.Ed. degree program is designed to enable students to pursue continued study at the post-master’s level and the C.A.S. in education programs are designed for those interested in continued graduate study to add a new career dimension to his or her current professional competencies.
Learn more about our M.Ed., M.S.Ed., C.A.S. and Ed.S. education programs:
- M.Ed. / Ed.S. in Administration and Supervision
- M.Ed. / C.A.S. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood Administration
- M.Ed. in Educational Psychology (School Psychology Track) / Ed.S. in School Psychology
- Ed.S. in Leadership in Curriculum and Teaching
- M.Ed. / C.A.S. in Mathematics Education
- M.Ed. in Middle Level Education
- M.Ed., M.S.Ed. or C.A.S. in Reading
- Ed.S. in Reading and Language
- M.Ed. / C.A.S. in Special Education
- M.Ed. Specialized Endorsements
- M.Ed. in Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
- M.Ed., M.S. Ed. or C.A.S. in Technology in Education