B.A. in Business Administration
National Louis University's four-year Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration daytime program builds upon a solid liberal arts foundation and provides students with a broad range of applicable business skills.
Consider getting your business administration degree at NLU if you:
- Want to enter the business world or advance your career
- Are looking for a business program that's relevant, practical and flexible
- Want to study in an environment that's highly personalized and interactive
- Want to learn from faculty who have real-world business skills
Why NLU for Business
The NLU business degrees are intended for students beginning their undergraduate business education or for those who have completed a significant portion of their general education courses elsewhere. Offered during the daytime and available through full-time study, the business administration degree combines a strong liberal arts foundation with a proven business curriculum that includes accounting, business law, economics, ethics, information systems, finance management, marketing and strategy.
What You Will Learn
- An understanding of the role of consumers, ethics and business issues in today's marketplace
- Accounting, finance and budgeting concepts and how to put them in practice
- How to conduct and use research in decision making
- Oral presentation and writing skills, communication skills, business savvy and polish
Our competitive global economy is presenting new opportunities for students with business administration degrees. Today's companies are looking for graduates with both a broad understanding of business as well as an established professional identity. A business degree prepares you for a range of careers. Some of the career options for business degree students include:
- Accounting/Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Sales Manager
- Insurance Sales
- Independent Business Owner
The Business Administration degree program is a solid 180 quarter hours in length. All Business Administration majors must successfully complete at least 60 quarter hours of general education courses including the minimum distribution requirements listed below. In addition to college courses, students may complete general education requirements through Credit by Portfolio, Credit by Examination (CLEP or DANTES), or Credit by Proficiency.
All applicants must meet NLU’s general admission requirements as well as the requirements specific to the B.A. in Business Administration degree program. Refer to the appropriate application checklist available online at www.nl.edu/applyonline.
Get more information today about enrolling in NLU’s Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program. Talk to your enrollment advisor or call 888.NLU.TODAY (888.658.8632).