National Louis University's College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) provides a dynamic environment encouraging exploration and the quest for knowledge. A CAS arts and sciences program will help you discover the value of creative thinking and learn that complex problems require imaginative solutions.
CAS offers undergraduate students a wide range of majors across the arts and sciences to promote personal, scholarly and professional development. You’ll gain skills that never go out of style — ones you can take with you wherever your life and career may go. CAS undergraduate programs are designed to fit your busy life, whether you’re just starting out or looking to finish your bachelor’s degree.
NLU graduates are leaders in professions including human services, counseling, psychology, public policy and community development.
Learn more about NLU undergraduate programs in the arts and sciences:
- B.A. in Applied Behavioral Sciences
- B.A. in Criminal Justice (also available online)
- B.A. in Human Services
- B.A. in Psychology
- B.A. in Social Science
- B.A. in Liberal Arts Studies – This degree gives students the ability to create a degree program that’s customized for them. Students select two majors from within the CAS or one major and two minors.
- Majors: anthropology, applied economics, art, biology, English, mathematics, multicultural studies (Chicago campus only), physical science, psychology, science, social science, Spanish language and culture studies, theatre arts
- Minors: art, biology, Chinese, English, mathematics, music, physical science, psychology, science, social science, Spanish, theatre arts