National Louis University's four-year Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration program builds upon a solid liberal arts foundation and provides students with a broad range of applicable business skills. Students can choose to enhance their degree and career readiness with a concentration in Accounting or Entrepreneurship.
Consider getting your B.A. in Business Administration at National Louis University (NLU) if you:
- Want to enter the business world or advance your career
- Are looking for a business program that's relevant, practical and flexible
- Want to study in an environment that's highly personalized and interactive
- Want to learn from faculty who have real-world business skills
- An understanding of the role of consumers, ethics and business issues in today's marketplace
- Accounting, finance and budgeting concepts, and how to put them into practice
- How to conduct and use research in decision making
- Oral presentation and writing skills, communication skills, business savvy and polish
Our competitive global economy is presenting new opportunities for students with a B.A. in Business Administration. Today's companies are looking for graduates with both a broad understanding of business, as well as an established professional identity. A B.A. in Business Administration prepares you for a range of careers. Some of the career options for business degree students include:
- Accounting/Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Project Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Sales Manager
- Insurance Sales
- Independent Business Owner
The B.A. in Business Administration is intended for students in all phases of their undergraduate business education. Offered with flexible course schedules, the Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree combines a strong liberal arts foundation with a proven business curriculum that includes accounting, business law, economics, ethics, information systems, finance management, marketing and strategy.
The B.A. in Business Administration program is a solid 180 quarter hours in length. All Business Administration majors must successfully complete at least 60 quarter hours of general education courses, including the minimum distribution requirements listed. In addition to college courses, students may complete general education requirements through Credit by Portfolio, Credit by Examination (CLEP or DANTES), or Credit by Proficiency.
All applicants must meet NLU's general admission requirements, as well as additional requirements specific to this program. Refer to the appropriate application checklist available online at nl.edu/applyonline.
Get more information today about enrolling in NLU's B.A. in Business Administration program. Connect with an Enrollment Specialist or call 888.NLU.TODAY (888-658-8632).