Business and Management Bachelor's Programs
National Louis University's business and management undergraduate degree programs are designed to fit your busy life, whether you're just starting or looking to finish your bachelor's degree. You'll have options for learning in the way that's best for you, by attending classes on campus, online or a combination of both.
Our close-knit faculty brings strong academic credentials and real-world experience into the classroom to help you gain the expertise you need to succeed in today’s global marketplace. National Louis University business and management graduates hit the ground running — and employers know that.
Learn more about NLU on-campus undergraduate degree programs in business and management:
- B.A. in Applied Communications (New Program!)
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership
- B.S. in Management
We have campus locations that offer business degrees across Chicago and in Wisconsin and Florida. If they aren't convenient to you, you can still earn a fully accredited bachelor’s degree from NLU. Learn more about our online business and management degrees:
- Online B.A. in Applied Communications (includes one face-to-face collaborative workshop per term)
- Online B.S. in Health Care Leadership
- Online B.S. in Management
- Online B.S. in Management Information Systems