Business and Management Bachelor's Degree Programs
National Louis University's undergraduate business and management degree programs are designed to fit your busy life, whether you're just starting or looking to finish your bachelor's degree. As a student you will have the option to earn an online business degree instead of attending traditional classes or a combination of both.
Our close-knit faculty brings strong academic credentials and real-world experience into the classroom to help you gain the expertise you need to succeed in today’s global marketplace. NLU's business and management graduates hit the ground running — and employers know that.
Our Undergraduate Business & Management Degrees
Learn more about NLU on-campus undergraduate degree programs in business and management:
- B.A. in Applied Communications (New Program!)
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Management
- B.S. in Management Information Systems
We have campus locations that offer business degrees across Chicago and in Florida. If they aren't convenient to you, you can still earn a fully accredited bachelor’s degree from NLU. Learn more about our online business and management degrees:
Online Business & Management Degrees
- Online B.A. in Applied Communications (includes one face-to-face collaborative workshop per term)
- Online B.S. in Management
- Online B.S. in Management Information Systems